CloudXplorer Release History
11/01/2015 - Version 3.7.1
- fixed a bug that crashed the application when using the expand VHD functionality and the disk size was already at the maximum value (Azure Blobs).
- fixed the wrong signed service parameter in account shared access signatures (Azure Blobs & Files).
10/19/2015 - Version 3.7
- signed IPs and signed protocol can be specified with shared access signatures (Azure Blobs & Files).
- added account shared access signatures (Azure Blobs & Files).
- account shared access signatures can now be used along with service (classic) shared access signatures for anonymous access (Azure Blobs & Files).
09/14/2015 - Version 3.6 (Download)
- fixed a crash when a VHD contains only volumes with unrecognized file systems.
- added basic support for 64-bit enabled ext4 volumes inside a VHD.
- implemented "Show hidden items" option for Amazon S3. When enabled the most recent archived versions of non-live objects will be included in the list and can be viewed, deleted and restored (Amazon S3).
08/19/2015 - Version 3.5
- support for Azure Government storage (Azure Blobs & Azure Files).
- support for append blobs (Azure Blobs).
- added the ability to rename, copy and move files including cross-account operations (Azure Files).
- added the ability to create, change and delete shared access policies for shares (Azure Files).
- added shared access signatures for files and shares (Azure Files).
- added support for directory metadata (Azure Files).
- added support for share quotas when creating a share (Azure Files).
- added anonymous access using a share-based SAS with the storage account (Azure Files).
- fixed a bug that caused versions of other objects starting with the same name to be listed in the object properties (Google Storage, Amazon S3).
- added "Show hidden items" option. When enabled the most recent archived versions of non-live objects will be included in the list and can be viewed, deleted and restored (Google Storage).
07/13/2015 - Version 3.4
- improved High-DPI support on multiple monitors with different DPI settings.
- capacity report now includes an option to navigate to the selected item.
- content integrity checks are now always performed when uploading or downloading (partial) blob contents (Azure Blobs).
- fixed a bug that caused "Copy failed when reading the source" error when doing a cross-account snapshot copy (Azure Blobs).
- added support for Google Nearline storage class for buckets (Google Storage).
03/07/2015 - Version 3.3
- Content-Disposition default attribute can include $FILENAME, which will be replaced with the actual name upon upload (Azure Blobs).
- failures when deleting a blob with an existing lease will now be reported (Azure Blobs).
- fixed several reported bugs.
11/03/2014 - Version 3.2
- added new "Upload folder" command (Azure Blobs).
- items can now be sorted using natural or alphabetical sort order.
- corrected bugs with depth search logic.
- AWS4-HMAC-SHA256 is now used to sign all Amazon S3 requests (Amazon S3).
- added Central EU (Frankfurt) bucket region (Amazon S3).
08/25/2014 - Version 3.1
- accounts can be defined as read-only, which will disable all change operations (e.g. delete, rename, copy/move etc).
- minor bug fixes.
07/01/2014 - Version 3.0
- introducing support for Azure Files, Amazon S3 and Google Storage.
- native cross-account copy from Amazon S3/Google Storage to Azure Blobs.
- the upload logic for page and block blobs (Azure Blobs) has been rewritten and should be more efficient and faster now.
- the last modified date for downloaded files is now set to the last modified date of the corresponding blob/object.
05/06/2014 - Version 2.7 (Download)
- batch copy/move operations across accounts are now executed in parallel.
- shared access signatures are now built using version "2013-08-15".
- disabled VHD checksum validation when expanding VHD page blobs.
- increased response timeout for requests to 10mins.
- minor bug fixes.
03/02/2014 - Version 2.6
- non-standard characters (like '#') in paths were not being encoded properly.
- snapshots are now included in size calculations for containers and folders.
- resuming upload was not possible in some circumstances.
- Content-Type assignments are now case-insensitive.
- copy/move operations within the same account are now executed in parallel.
- fixed application crashes due to failed clipboard operations.
- fixed high CPU usage when downloading blobs on machines with >16 CPU cores.
02/02/2014 - Version 2.5
- added snapshot naming: readable names can now be assigned to snapshots.
- made some adjustments for high DPI settings.
- when downloading a snapshot the file extension is now retained.
- fixed a bug that prevented creating and using a storage account with policy-based shared access signatures.
- other minor bug fixes.
01/08/2014 - Version 2.4.1
- fixed issues with browsing the local devstorage account.
01/07/2014 - Version 2.4
- fixed a critical bug that caused data corruption when resuming upload of page blobs.
- drag&drop to the local file system will now replace missing blobs with empty files. Previously the whole operation silently failed.
- expanding ZIP/CAB/ISO/VHD-blobs is now optional and can be turned on/off in the preferences dialog.
- implemented the Content-Disposition advanced property on blobs.
- policy times are now displayed along with the policy name on the "Copy signed URL from policy" menu.
- fixed a bug that caused advanced properties to disappear after assigning new values.
- fixed current selection issues in the listview when switching blob sort order (by name, size etc).
12/08/2013 - Version 2.3
- drag&drop improvements.
- extended shared access signature validity period for cross-account copy operations.
- fixed a bug with multi-monitor window restore.
- ignore etag mismatches when browsing/downloading VHD content.
10/29/2013 - Version 2.2
- added "Shrink virtual disk" command for VHDs.
- improved performance when displaying large amounts of blobs.
- ZIP/CAB/ISO/VHD-blobs can now be opened in-place in a read-only mode (only browse/preview/download is supported).
- license key can now be installed on a per-server or per-user basis.
10/15/2013 - Version 2.1.8
- added anonymous access (specify a container-based shared access signature with a storage account).
- added "Expand virtual disk" command.
- dynamic VHDs are now automatically converted to the fixed VHD format during upload.
- implemented version header fallback for older (v1.7) devstorage simulators.
- minor bug fixes and better error messages.
09/22/2013 - Version 2.1.6
- added "Acquire/Break lease" commands for containers.
- added "Create virtual disk" command.
- fixed progress indicator with page blob uploads.
- added sanity checks to prevent non-fixed VHDs from being uploaded or VHDs from being uploaded as block blobs.
- uncommitted blocks will now be removed when InvalidBlobType - "The blob type is invalid for this operation" - response is received.
- added a raw request/response log.
- minor general improvements.
08/27/2013 - Version 2.1.4
- fixed problems with long-running cross-account copy/move operations.
- fixed dialog positioning bug that prevented managing accounts.
07/25/2013 - Version 2.1.2
- fixed updater problems with locked files.
- fixed problems with long-running cross-account copy of large blobs.
- other minor bug fixes.
06/20/2013 - Version 2.1
- accounts can now be organized into a logical group.
- added blob preview capabilities.
- added preferences dialog.
- fixed problems when downloading very large blobs.
- containers are now protected from accidental deletion per default.
- added copy operation for blob snapshots.
- added an update checker.
- minor bug fixes and improvements.
05/27/2013 - Version 2.0.13
- added default attributes for containers/folders.
- Cache-Control settings can now be set for different file types.
- empty folders are now created when uploading folders/files.
- minor bug fixes.
04/09/2013 - Version 2.0.12
- fixed a bug with clipboard copy operation.
- Break lease and Delete snapshots commands now request a confirmation.
- added thumbnails for image blobs (in the Large Icon mode).
03/24/2013 - Version 2.0.10
- introduced natural sort order (like Windows Explorer).
- added copy/paste from CloudXplorer to Windows Exporer or other applications .
- fixed a bug where the main window resized itself after being minimized.
- other minor bug fixes.
03/02/2013 - Version 2.0.9
- added drag&drop from CloudXplorer to Windows Explorer or other applications.
- implemented resumable downloads.
- create and clear snapshot commands can now be used on containers/folders to perform the operation on all contained blobs at once (recursively).
- fixed a bug where content types were not properly saved.
02/08/2013 - Version 2.0.8
- added multithreaded delete operations for faster deletes of many blobs.
- minor fixes and improvements.
01/05/2013 - Version 2.0.7
- multiple files can now be selected for upload.
- added "depth-search" for searching along the specified path patterns.
12/04/2012 - Version 2.0.5
- fixed a bug that prevented uploading page blobs.
- overwriting a blob no longer creates a snapshot.
- fixed a NullReferenceException when executing the paste command.
10/25/2012 - Version 2.0.1
- fixed a critical bug when downloading page blobs.
- added multithreaded upload/download of page blobs.
10/10/2012 - Version 2.0
- new revamped UI with the modern Windows-style ribbon.
- faster multithreaded downloads and uploads for block blobs.
- native copy/move blobs or folders between different Windows Azure accounts.
- added search and container report capabilities.
- added import/export account settings functionality.
- added "Favorites" node that can be used as a container for shortcuts to frequently used locations.
- improved drag-and-drop to enable dragging files and folders from ZIP-archives etc.
- introduced native Windows progress dialogs.