- Create and delete tables.
- Create, list, delete and edit entities (in single- or multiline mode) of predefined types.
- Convenient inline-editing capabilities of entities similar to SQL Server Management Studio.
- Advanced filtering and querying capabilities.
- Search your data and highlight matches.
- Export and import table data in XML and CSV formats.
- Import data from a SQL Server or SQL Azure table.
- Clear all table data with one click.
- A powerful test data generator with predefined and customizable patterns is included.
- Create and delete blob containers.
- View container properties and metadata.
- List blobs and blob folders.
- Copy and move blobs between folders and containers.
- Rename and delete blobs, create new containers and folders.
- Upload local files/directories and download blobs or entire blob folders.
- Auto-resume upload of large files.
- Support for the root container.
- Supports downloading/uploading of page blobs.
- Set and retrieve blob properties, including extended properties like Content-Encoding, Cache-Control etc.
- Store and retrieve blob and container metadata.
- Set container access control and manage container policies.
- Create, delete, promote or download blob snapshots.
- Create shared access signatures for containers and blobs.
- Supports drag-and-drop from Windows Explorer or other applications.
- Create, delete and list message queues.
- Inspect message queues, create new messages and clear messages.
- View queue metadata.
- Manage subscriptions and associated hosted services.
- Create, update, delete, run, suspend your deployments.
- Auto-upgrade deployments.
- Reboot and reimage role instances.
- Create and delete hosted services.
- Establish a Remote Desktop connection for individual role instances.
- Configure diagnostic settings for role instances.
- Swap staging and production deployments or promote staging deployment.
- Update deployment configuration.
- View affinity groups and service properties.
- Create and delete affinity groups.
- Create and delete storage accounts.
- Manage hosted services SSL certificates.
- Manage SQL Azure servers and firewall rules.
- Tray notifications for deployment operations.
- A simple Log Viewer to view Diagnostic Infrastructure, Azure and Windows Event Logs for deployments.
Download a fully functional 30-days evaluation version
- Close all running instances of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Uninstall any previous version of AzureXplorer.
- Run AzureXplorer installer, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio and go to View » Other Windows » AzureXplorer or press Ctrl-W, V to open the AzureXplorer tool window.
- Right-click on "Storage services" or "Subscriptions" to add a storage account or subscription.
- Operating System:
Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 (R2) Server, Windows 7 or later.
- Visual Studio:
Visual Studio 2010 Professional or higher with .NET 4, Visual Studio 2012 Professional or higher, Visual Studio 2013 Professional or higher, Visual Studio 2015.
Single User License - US$50.00Purchase
AzureXplorer is licensed per-user. You can install it on any number of your machines provided you are the only user of the product.
The license is perpetual, e.g. you get all major and minor updates free of charge for the lifetime of the product.
We offer following discounts when you purchase multiple licenses:
# of Licenses
1 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 19